What do we do?
VitalPro cc started in 1997 with the marketing of electronic remote electricity metering and measurement equipment. During the course of the same year it became apparent that large under-recoveries exist in some commercial buildings and hence the need exists for expertise in the field of metering equipment and electricity tariffs in commercial properties. Landlords frustrated with large under-recoveries may try a fully automated electronic sub-metering system as a last resort to resolve the under-recovery problem while others try to eliminate under-recovery by outsourcing the entire metering portfolio. Other landlords acquire the assistance of an investigation contractor who sorts out the property only to find that it gradually returns to shambles once the investigation contractor leaves the site. We at VitalPro realize that landlords are in need of a supplier of comprehensive metering expertise who can ensure optimum electricity recovery at all times. Vitalpro does not resolve matters on behalf of clients at Council, although Vitalpro will supply photos (date and time stamped) for Property Managing Groups/Landlords of council meters, to validate their concerns with Council.
Company Strategic Objectives
Our objective is to provide a comprehensive metering service to our clients to ensure optimum electricity recovery and excellent customer care.
VitalPro cc provides a comprehensive electricity and water metering service. In essence, we take over the entire metering responsibility of a property with the exception that the landlord pays the municipal electricity account and the tenants pay the landlord directly. When we manage the electricity of a building the following services are included in our fees.
- Finding all meters on site
- Checking all meter accuracies
- Proper sealing of all meters
- Checking all meter constants
- Ensuring correct electricity tariffs for tenants
- Monthly meter-readings
- Preparation of tenant electricity payment statements
- Monthly monitoring of meters for tampering/failure etc
- Monthly electricity reconciliation
- Handling of all tenant electricity inquiries
- Handling of any electricity inquiries to supply authority
- Acting as a metering consultant in the event of any metering related matters
- Supervision of replacement of faulty metering equipment
- Recommendations on system upgrades
- Ensuring optimum recovery at all times